Stern Pinball Whoa Nellie
This unique blend of classic and modern technologies creates a new breed of pinball machine that presents pinball as an art form while maintaining the reliability and serviceability of modern commercial pinball machines. The playfield, backglass, and cabinet art and styling, central to the game’s unique visual quality, feature detailed original characters and fresh hand-drawn artwork that blend elements of mid-century pin-up art and classic pinball themes.
- Original retro-style playfield designed by Dennis Nordman
- Original retro-style hand-drawn graphics by Greg Freres featuring fresh fruit, a cool truck and the ever popular Mellon family
- A unique, durable, weathered fruit crate cabinet design
- A supplemental set of powder-coated legs for ease of operation and transportation
- A standard coin-door for location play
- Illuminated mechanical score reels
- Retro-style bumper caps and flipper bats
- Dual-action bulls eye melon targets
- A retro mechanical Knocker
- Space for crushed beer cans to set the perfect playfield angle (players can choose their own brand or use Whoa Nellie branded cans)
56"H x 31"W x 31"D x 280 lbs.
75.5"H x 27"W x 55"D x 250 lbs.