Stern Pinball Mandalorian (Pro / Premium)
The story of The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Galactic Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. The series follows the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic.
In this action-packed pinball quest, players are transported to a galaxy far, far away as they play as the Mandalorian, teaming up with key allies and protecting Grogu, while battling dangerous enemies and forces across their journey.
“Star Wars is timeless and our players have enjoyed every pinball machine reimagined by the iconic space saga,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc. “Stern’s new pinball machine, inspired by The Mandalorian, continues that tradition with an engaging and exciting story for an entirely new generation of fans around the world. Collaborating with Lucasfilm, we have brought all of the suspense, excitement, and action from the Star Wars galaxy into a one-of-a-kind pinball adventure perfect for any location or home gameroom.”
Prepare for battle on the gravity-changing, rotating Encounter upper mini playfield available on the Premium and Limited Edition models. This innovative, motorized rotating playfield is packed with six stand-up targets, lights, and two full-size flippers for high intensity pinball action.
Watch out for ambushes! Like the Mandalorian seen in the series, players can be ambushed by enemy forces. A dynamic inner loop shot activates an up/down horseshoe scoop ramp for fast, repeatable precision shooting, creating tense experiences on the Premium and Limited Edition models.
Players can navigate their way to multiball mayhem by hitting a unique hanging uplift target attached to a custom molded Razor Crest ship. Success in hitting the target qualifies a center ramp shot on the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
Features of The Mandalorian-inspired pinball machines include a large custom sculpture of Grogu, authentic video and audio from seasons one and two, and exclusive custom speech performed by actor Carl Weathers (Greef Karga). The game includes the iconic title theme song by Ludwig Göransson and stunning hand-drawn artwork by Randy Martinez, one of today’s most popular comic artists.
Only 750 limited-edition machines will be available. The limited edition version includes an exclusive full color mirrored backglass inspired by Beskar armor, iconic custom cabinet artwork, custom high gloss powder-coated pinball armor, a custom designer autographed bottom arch, exclusive inside art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, a sequentially numbered plaque, and Certifcate of Authenticity.
Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.
These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia). Connectivity hardware included.
The MandalorianTM pinball machines are inspired by the Emmy award-winning Star WarsTM series streaming only on Disney+
In this action-packed pinball quest, players are transported to a galaxy far, far away as they play as the MandalorianTM, teaming up with key allies and protecting Grogu, while battling dangerous enemies and forces across their journey.
Premium and LE models feature a gravity changing and rotating Encounter upper mini playfield with two flippers and 6 stand-up targets for intense battle action, a dynamic inner loop that activates up/down horseshoe scoop ramp that feeds ball back to left flipper for repeatable looping creating tense Ambush experiences, and Grogu's "Force" magnet capable of catching and throwing the ball down C-H-I-L-D lanes for mystery awards.
All models include a large custom Grogu and Razor CrestTM ship sculptures
Immersive video and audio assets from seasons 1 and 2 of The MandalorianTM
Exclusive custom speech performed by actor Carl Weathers who plays Greef Karga
Iconic theme song and music by Ludwig Göransson instantly transports players into the world of The MandalorianTM
All versions include stunning and distinctive hand-drawn artwork by Randy Martinez
- Static Encounter mini playfield with one flipper and 6 stand-up targets for intense battle action
- Diverter on left ramp transports pinball to Encounter mini playfield
- Static inner loop under right helix ramp starts tense Ambush experiences
- Large custom Grogu sculpture
- 3 flippers
- High speed, through backpanel Encounter left plastic ramp with smooth flowing plastic return
- Right plastic helix ramp with smooth flowing plastic return
- Custom molded Razor Crest sculpture with hanging uplift target activates Razor Crest TM multiballs
- Center ramp with control gate stages ball for Razor Crest TM multiball
- Left side scoop and vuk start Missions, collect an extra ball, or trade Beskar for equipment, weapons, armor or other features at the Foundry
- Left orbit Tie Fighter spinning target
- Left and right orbits can activate up-post to divert ball into C-H-I-L-D top lanes for mystery awards
- 3 Hunter stand-up targets light return lanes to activate Hunter modes
- 2 "2x ramp" stand-up targets by right helix ramp
- 2 Boba Fett stand-up targets light one of three playfield multipliers in addition to completing a Hunter mission or a Scope shot
- Blue arrows light precision Scope shot mode on left return lane. When activated shoot a flashing blue arrow for a big reward
- Two Pop Bumpers
- 18 RGB software controlled LEDs
- Color changing general illumination LED lighting
- 3 main Razor CrestTM multiballs
- 5 Mission modes recreating action-packed events from the show
- 3 intense battle action Encounters with 3 levels each
- 4 wizard modes including final wizard mode - This is the Way
- Exclusive custom speech performed by actor Carl Weathers who plays Greef Karga
- Iconic theme song and music by Ludwig Göransson instantly transports players into the world of The MandalorianTM
- Pro model features inspired full color translite and iconic side cabinet hand-drawn artwork by Randy Martine
- Powder-coated black wrinkle finish side armor, hinges, front lockdown molding and legs
- Plastic molded bottom arch
- Snap-Latch front molding
- 6 pinballs
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- 10-band Graphic Equalizer with separate control for backbox and cabinet speakers
- CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- Fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs
76"H x 29"W x 58"D x 250 lbs.