Andamiro Soccer Safari Redemption
Andamiro is pleased to announce that it's adding a redemption model to its Soccer Safari line of compact, soccer-shooting coin-op games for kids. The new version is ready for ticket operations in FECs, and complement's Safari's prize-dispensing models suitable for all venues, including street spots. Soccer Safari's economic design fits in any space, and budget.
THREE VARIATIONS FOR MAXIMUM VERSATILITY:
1. Prize vending in a generic Safari cabinet
2. Prize vending in a SpongeBob cabinet
3. Ticket redemption in a SpongeBob | NEW!
- 40-60 weeks ROI on the street, quicker in FECs.*
- Supports coin and bill acceptance, along with amusement industry-standard card swipe systems.**
- Compact profile: 22” W. x 35” D. x 66.5” H. » 220 lbs.
- Snaps into any space; ideal for bulk vending and amusement machine platforms in public locations.
- Operator-adjustable play and rewards features.
- Player fires mini soccer balls using two buttons; defeat the moving goalkeeper to score!
*Estimates based on data collected during trials with route and FEC operators
**Soccer Safari ships with a coin mech. DBA not included
Andamiro’s Soccer Safari amusement device can vend 2” round novelties and hold up to 200 prize units. Since prizes are “self-transporting” – descending on delivery ramp from the storage bin to the prize door – they must be perfectly round. Hi-bounce balls (49mm) and foam balls (50mm) work great, and so do 2" round capsules. Capsules must be smooth along the circumference at the seam (no protrusion).
22” W x 35” D x 66.5” H x 220 lbs.