Barron Games Koliseum Soccer Virtual Reality
Barron Games is the exclusive North American distributor for Koliseum Soccer VR, an award-winning game powered by Kynoa. The game combines the physical aspect of traditional foosball with the new and exciting world of virtual reality.
Halfway between nostalgia and high-tech, the table itself, the KOLISEUM, represents a quantum leap in technology, bringing together hardware, electronics, and high precision mechanics. Players feel the same sensations as when they play around a classic soccer table. It merges the physical actions of a traditional soccer table with the unique sensations.
- Dedicated electronics & motion tracking system, combines with powerful PC and Oculus headsets.
- Transforms traditional foosball into an exhilarating experience, adding surprising actions, emotions, tensions, and twists.
- No Learning Curve:
- Intuitive gameplay for everyone to enjoy whether you are a beginner or a hardcore gamer.
- All Ages:
- Finally the first intergenerational game, known to all and for all ages. Based on one of the 20th century’s most iconic game, Koliseum Soccer VR® is a multi-Award Winning VR game that takes table soccer to a new dimension. It merges the physical actions of a traditional soccer table with the unique sensations of VR….
- No Motion Sickness:
- First-time VR users and families don’t want to feel sick. You don’t have to be shaken around to have fun.
- Achieve Profitability:
- The Koliseum platform has been the best output square foot ratio: 4 square foot floor size with 4 players every 3-5 minutes
- Positioning and Image:
- Consumers in today’s time are looking for new experiences and experts say the future of VR is location-based. Location-based means bringing the VR experience to users where they are. Benefit from the trendy VR technology associating your brand, or location, with one of those technologies that are changing the way we socialize and have fun.
- The Perfect Attraction for Events:
- Organize tournaments for promotional, team-building, networking, product launch, conventions booths, birthday or anything you can think of. Or just let anyone play with their friends.
- Table Length: 69 in
- Table Height: 38 in
- Table Width: 50 in
- Floor Area: 6 ft
- Power: 110 / 220 V, 10 A
- A wifi connection is required to use the dashboard, a wired connection (RJ45) is required for updating the system and/or the game.