Stern Pinball Stranger Things
Experience the terrifying forces in Hawkins, Indiana that turn this small town “upside down” with supernatural elements, strange sightings, and government secrets. Stranger Things pinball machines will immerse players in a search to unravel the extraordinary mysteries and secret government experiments taking place at the Hawkins National Laboratory. The gameplay focuses on unlocking the hidden meanings of supernatural events occurring in and around the town, including the appearance of a girl known as “Eleven” with telekinetic abilities. The ball is wild as Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, and Police Chief Jim Hopper help Eleven close the dimensional gate.
“Stranger Things is one of the most successful shows of all time, connecting with people around the world and across generations. This game features action, mystery, suspense, and humor; Stranger Things is a perfect fit for pinball,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.
The Premium and Limited Edition models feature a first ever video projector that displays images and animations directly on the playfield, creating dramatic interactions with gameplay action. The center of the playfield features a unique ramp that doubles as a screen and leads the player into a direct battle with the Demogorgon. These models also feature a new Eleven themed “telekinetic” magnetic ball lock.
The Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models all feature distinct hand-drawn art in addition to the custom sculpted, interactive Demogorgon bash toy, guarded by drop targets and a rotating ramp. All models include two hideout ball scoops, a Demodog spinner, three custom ramps, and game rules that will transport players into the Upside Down.
The Limited Edition model is limited to 500 units globally. The LE model includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, anti-reflection pinball glass, a shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered plaque.
Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.
These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).
Features (Game Features):
- Projector that displays custom images and animations directly on the playfield ramps and targets creating dramatic interaction with gameplay (Premium)
- Gravity defying Eleven Telekinesis physical magnetic multiple ball lock (Premium)
- Sculpted Demogorgon with power actuated shaking that players shoot up ramp and into mouth (Premium)
- White screen transforming ramp, leading to direct battle with the Demogorgon (Premium)
- Ball motion activated and sculpted Demogorgon that players can shoot up the Hawkins Laboratory ramp and into its mouth (Pro)
- Hawkins Laboratory transforming ramp, leading to direct battle with the Demogorgon (Pro)
- 4-bank resettable memory drop targets guarding the Demogorgon
- Left Telekinesis and Chapter start ramp with ball lock that feeds left flipper
- Right Chapter start ramp that feeds right flipper
- Demodog lair left orbit back ramp that feeds right flipper
- Demodog spinning target
- "Burn it Back" fast loop that lights additional game features
- Inner left lane target that feeds up/down post
- Left ball eject feature
- D-E-M-O-D-O-G stand up targets light Demodog attack
- 2 pop bumpers and one sling shot array
- 3 wizard modes (Chapter 1-6, Chapter 7-12, Final Showdown)
- 5 Demogorgon Battle modes
- 12 Chapter modes recreating scenes from the acclaimed series
- 5 Multiballs (Telekinesis, Demogorgon Battle, Send it Back, Light the Fire, Final Showdown)
- Incredible custom 3D rendered scenes
- Riveting film clips from the Stranger Things series
- Iconic theme song from the Stranger Things series
- Custom speech by actor David Harbour who plays Police Chief Jim Hopper
Features (Main Atractions):
- Stranger Things pinball machines will immerse players in a search to unravel the mysteries and secret government experiments taking place at the Hawkins National Laboratory
- The ball is wild as Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, and Police Chief Jim Hopper help Eleven close the dimensional gate while navigating through the Upside Down
- Premium and LE models feature a first ever video projector that displays images and animations directly on the playfield, creating dramatic interactions with the gameplay
- All Stranger Things pinball machine models feature a transforming ramp, leading to direct battle with a custom sculpted Demogorgon
- All versions include distinctive hand-drawn artwork by Bob Stevlic
- Game play enhanced with iconic theme song from the Stranger Things series and custom speech by actor David Harbour (Police Chief Jim Hopper)
- 6 standard balls
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Separate treble and bass adjustment
- CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- Fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs
Features (Backglass & Art):
- Premium model features an exclusive Season 2 themed full color high definition translite and unique side decal cabinet hand-drawn artwork (Premium)
- Pro model features an exclusive Season 1 themed full color high definition translite and decal cabinet hand-drawn artwork (Pro)
Features (Hardware & Trim):
- Powder-coated steel bottom arch (Premium)
- Snap-Latch front molding
- EZ Slide cabinet brackets for smooth and easy playfield access
- Powder-coated black wrinkle finish side armor, hinges, front lockdown molding and legs
- Plastic molded bottom arch (Pro)
*Subject to Adjustment *
(Installed): 75.5"H x 21"W x 55"D x 250 lbs.
(Shipping): 56"H x 31"W x 31"D x 280 lbs.