Gotham City Films Boxing Apocalypse
Boxing Apocalypse is an action combat game by creator/designer Mario Simone that features a fully immersive, intuitive fight system. Complete with power punches, finishing moves, interchangeable weapons, an energy shield for block/ counter combos, a customization armor system, and a challenge board to increase ranks among the prisoners.
Strap on the headset and teleport yourself to outer space where you only chance to survive is to FIGHT! Become boss and rule the prison fight clubs!!
You are a deadly assassin, captured and locked away on a floating prison in deep outer space. Aliens have taken over the prison and have begun testing on the inmates and turning their bodies into alien weaponry to prepare for the war on humanity.
As part of the testing, the assassins are thrown into the pit as the aliens watch inmates battle each other to the death. Players must use their boxing skills to fight their way to the top of the ranks to win their freedom.
Your only chance for survival and to prevent the war is to battle through the alien horde, defeat their leader and overtake the prison.
People from all walks of life and all ages love to play this game, they love to watch their friends play and cheer them on.
Virtual Fighting draws on our humanistic and instinctual need to fight, allowing the very real feeling experience without injury.
This game is extremely social, and when you combine our compact, fully-automated Virtual Arcade Cabinet with a high stakes game like Boxing Apocalypse, operators
are going to see significant revenue-per-square-foot numbers beyond anything ever witnessed in the LBVR space.
Operator Ease –
We have created a simple control panel directly on the gaming console with a front-end interface which reduces the complexity of the system to a few buttons for starting and stopping experiences, and restarting the systems if need be. That means operators don’t need to know how to manage the VR gaming system or PC to get things running, making Boxing
Apocalypse easy to operate with minimal training.
Play Space Size:
Cabinet 1 has a footprint of just 10 feet long x8 feet tall x18 inches deep, and the middle console is 6 feet long and 30 inches high and 18 inches wide. Both have has been optimized for a high number of players, high uptime, high ROI, and low maintenance. Total play space (boxing ring) can vary depending on available space; 10x20 is recommended including cabinet space.
Additional Updates are already being Scheduled, so your game will always feel new:
• Multiplayer to be matched with other locations – play other locations across North America
• New Arenas coming, to keep the game feeling fresh for those repeat users-
• Additional Skins to make your warriors appear new & different; to keep your players engaged & coming back
- Action combat game by creator/designer Mario Simone that features a fully immersive, intuitive fight system
- This is the first VR game to have built a seamless PVP mode where you can battle players online in this intuitive fighting style
- Keeps track of your win / loss records which will add to your ranking inside the prison fight clubs
- Complete with power punches, finishing moves, interchangeable weapons, an energy shield for block/ counter combos, a customization armor system, and a challenge board to increase ranks among the prisoners
- As you level up you can unlock more weapons, and specialty armor only achieved from beating challenges in both campaign and PVP modes
- Fully Immersive Entertainment
- Future Proof – Updates & Upgrades Regularly
- High ROI – Great Revenue Per Sq Foot
- Turnkey – Hassle Free Easy to Operate
- Content – Exclusive Experience
- Multiplayer – 2 Players
- Additional, Single Player Game Included
- 5 -minute Maximum Play Time
- 100% active gaming – Physical and Competitive
- Absolutely no Motion Sickness
- Backend – Support and Administration
- 2 Commercial Oculus Rift Headsets
- 2 VR ready High-Powered Computers
- 2 55-inch Televisions
- 2 Touchscreen Pads
- 2 High-Quality Speaker Systems
- Led Lighting
- 3 Connecting Arcade Cabinets
- Computers – 3-year Full Repair and/or Replacement of Same or Upgraded Computer System
- Oculus Rift Commercial Headsets – 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- TV’s – 1-year Manufactures Warranty
- Touch Screens – Manufactures Warranty
- Backlight LEDs (in the marquee, TV cabinet and under the control panel) – 1-year Manufactures Warranty
- Speakers - 1-year Manufactures Warranty
- Power Supplies - 1-year Manufactures Warranty
- Cabinet Itself - 60-day Limited Warranty
- We also sell replacement parts to the operators for wear and tear or misuse to the machine if not covered by warranty
Venues that are ideal for our systems include:
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS
Additional Promotions Operators Can Activate to Drive New and Repeating Business:
• Host weekly “Virtual Fight Club” tournaments or your own weekly “Fight Night” to drive customers to a usually slow day of the week.
• Promote to local school teams, and community groups to host tournaments of their own – wrestling clubs, football, baseball, basketball teams, boxing clubs...
• Offer tournament play as fundraisers for local community groups and clubs, simply split the entry fee for play.
• This will all help to get the word out that you have the game - and how much fun it truly is... you can expect return visitors!