Chicago Gaming Medival Madness Remake
Behold the Renaissance of Pinball, its Ye Olde Medieval Madness!
Chicago Gaming and Planetary Pinball are pleased to offer the rebirth, under license from Williams Electronics Games, Inc., of the original smash hit pinball machine, Medieval Madness. Recreated to the exacting standards of the original game this remake contains a number of enhanced features not available on the original game, including: modern electronics, fully adjustable color display, all LED lighting, and class D digital audio amplifier.
Medieval Madness is widely held to be one of the best pinball machines of all time. This status coupled with the fact only 4,000 of these games were built has driven the resale value of the original game beyond the reach of most pinball collectors.
Whether you are a pinball novice or expert, you'll come to appreciate the gameï¿½s universally appealing gameplay, which includes the exploding castle, motorized drawbridge and two pop-up trolls. Your mission in this multi-ball game is to battle for the kingdom! Step back in time to the middle ages of the 15th century where kingdoms were fought and lost for.
- Modern Electronics
- All LED Lighting
- Never replace a bulb again! Medieval Madness features all LED lighting. Great effort was invested in recreating the warmth and feel of the original incandescent bulbs with the modern reliability of LEDs.
- MMRs system hardware and software slowly ramp LED brightness up and down to emulate the look of the original incandescent bulbs.
- The LED manufacturer rates the life of each individual LED at 50,000 hours if driven to full brightness. Each playfield inserts is backlit by a cluster of three LEDs which are driven only to one-third the manufacturerï¿½s specified maximum brightness. Should any of the three LEDs in a single insert cluster ever fail, the system hardware will automatically increase the brightness of the remaining LEDs to compensate for the failed LED. This redundancy, coupled with the long life of the LEDs, means most owners of the Medieval Madness remake will never replace a single lamp over the games lifetime.
- Features Menu
- The new features menu allows the operators to:
- Set the display color;
- Adjust the speed at which LED bulbs ramp up and down;
- Adjust the strength of coils;
- Adjust the shaker motor strength; and
- Adjust dip switch settings