Klopp Model CECR
Electric Counter Wrapper/Bagger & Crimper
The Model CECR is a combination, Electric Counter (Model CE) and Crimper (Model CR). It counts, wraps and/or bags US Coins and tokens. A crimping mechanism on the side of the machine allows the operator to apply professionally crimped seals to your coin wrappers. Pre-crimped (shotgun) and (flat) style wrappers. Machine can be used on both.
Available with (1) or (4) crimping heads of your choice. Token and foreign crimping heads available upon request.
A Storage Rack for the crimping heads is included when ordering more than (1) crimping head.
A "Crimper Upgrade" is available for existing Electric Counters. The "Crimper Upgrade" will add a crimping mechanism to the side of your Model CE, without affecting the function of your coin counter in any way.
Options and Specifications:
- Processes 1,800 coins per minute and can fill a bank wrapper in 4 seconds.
- Coin tray holds approximately 3000 coins.
- Dimensions: W-10", H-12", D-16" closed, D-21" open.
- Weight: 23 lbs. / shipping weight 28 lbs.
- Motor: 1/30 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle. (220V optional)
- Denominations: counts, wraps or bags U.S. $, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢, 1¢ + .800, .882, .900, .984, 1" tokens. Also, other coins or tokens up thru 28.5mm (1.125") in diameter and 2mm (.080") in thickness on request.
CECR1: Combination Electric Counter & Crimper (1 Crimping Head)
CECR1$1 / 1" TOKEN down through DIME in diameter
CECR1-181 1/8" TOKEN down through NICKEL in diameter (no dime or penny)
CECR1-C1CANADIAN $1 / 1" TOKEN down through DIME in diameter
CECR1-C2CANADIAN $2, $1, 25, 5 in diameter (no dime or penny)
CECR4: Combination Electric Counter & Crimper (4 Crimping Heads)
CECR4$1 / 1" TOKEN down through DIME in diameter
CECR4-181 1/8" TOKEN down through NICKEL in diameter (no dime or penny)
CECR4-C1CANADIAN $1 / 1" TOKEN down through DIME in diameter
CECR4-C2CANADIAN $2, $1, 25, 5 in diameter (no dime or penny)